Karangan Bahasa Inggris



     1.     What  are you doing in the last year 2012?

My Experience in 2012

          One Day, in the afternoon. The rain came very high in my house. Suddenll, I hear my mother shout out to me that the flood was coming. I’m shock, because before that my house never incoming flood. Heard about that, I’m go straight to help my mother to clean the water. The volume of water is high. And the rain not became slow. I took something to threw away the water from my house. Actually, the flood came from my brother’s room. It cause the roof of the top in my brother’s room is leak. My mother and me try to control the water. I took many bucket to hold back the water who was coming from the rooftoops of my brother’s room. Slow by slow the flood can we reduce. At least  twenty minute. And finally, the rain stoped and I clean up the floor from the residue. And I change my clothes. Okay that’s my experience that I do in 2012.


    2.    What will you do in 2013??

My hope in 2013

          Helo my friends, I want share my hope in 2013. The frist, certainly I wanna be a god woman from  the last year. And better godfearing to the ALLAH S.W.T . Beside that, I want to be a succes woman. Be a useful person for society. My dreams.... I wanna live in Paris city,bring my family and stay there. But I wanna be a good teacher too. Because I was study at University of Attahiriyah who is the best University in the Jakarta. I hope with all my dreams, I can show all my hope. Thank you.. what about you????

Comments

  1. blognya keren banget kawan...
    happy bloging... :)


    nb : Mampir balik di di blog.q ya

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Jangan lupa komentar yaaa !!!

Popular posts from this blog

Perbedaan Ilmu Hadits Riwayah Dan Dirayah

Pengalaman tes di Bank Mandiri

Tabel Z Skor Positif dan Negatif